The book addresses the following questions:
- Aren't We Better Off without Religion?
- Doesn't Christianity Crush Diversity?
- How Can You Say There's Only One True Faith?
- Doesn't Religion Hinder Morality?
- Doesn't Religion Cause Violence?
- How Can You Take the Bible Literally?
- Hasn't Science Disproved Christianity?
- Doesn't Christianity Denigrate Women?
- Isn't Christianity Homophobic?
- Doesn't the Bible Condone Slavery?
- How Could a Loving God Allow So Much Suffering?
- How Could a Loving God Send People to Hell?
One quick example of Rebecca's winsome competence: