Here are a few of the "10 Things" he wants us to know:
1. Pro-life advocates present a formal case for their position.
- It is wrong to intentionally kill an innocent human being.
- Abortion intentionally kills an innocent human being.
- Therefore, abortion is wrong.
3. That abortion intentionally kills an innocent human being is conceded by many who perform and defend the practice.
- Feminist Camille Paglia frankly admits, "abortion is murder, the extermination of the powerless by the powerful. Liberals for the most part have shrunk from facing the ethical consequences of their embrace of abortion, which results in the annihilation of concrete individuals and not just clumps of insensate tissue."
9. Abortion-victim photography changes the narrative.
- "When someone holds up a model of a six-month-old fetus and a pair of surgical scissors, we say 'choice' and we lose," writes feminist Naomi Wolf.
10. The remedy for post-abortion guilt is not avoidance. It's forgiveness.
Read the whole thing here.
- Post-abortion men and women do not need an excuse. They need an exchange: Christ's righteousness for their sinfulness. Like all forgiven sinners, post-abortion men and women can live each day assured God accepts them on the basis of Christ's righteousness, not their own.