Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Mission is Far From Complete

I mentioned this past Sunday that I would post this video. "The job is not done." What is your part in the completion of the Great Commission? What is getting in the way of you doing that part? What is Bethel's part in the completion of the Great Commission? What is getting in the way of us doing our part?
Matthew 28:18-20 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.


Tears of the Saints from AsiaLink HistoryMaker on Vimeo.

HT: JT

No comments:

Post a Comment