Saturday, April 30, 2011

Can I Plant Some Seeds In Your House?

Someone recommended Seeds Family Worship music to us about a year and a half ago. I forgot about it. About three weeks ago, in a comment on a post, Julie Fuller recommended their music again. This time I ordered two CD's.

Seeds of Faith


And The Power of Encouragement


They're great! Their songs are Bible verses set to music. And it's not cheesy or annoying music. It's music that the adults enjoy hearing as well. And everyone in the family memorizes the verses in the process and hides more of God's precious and powerful Word in their hearts!

So, if you have kids (or even if you are getting older and want to memorize more Scripture but have trouble doing it), I would highly recommend Seeds Family Worship!

One more cool thing about their CD packaging... They put two CD's in every package. Which means, you have one for your family and one to share. So...to the first two families (from Bethel - I'd rather hand them to you than ship them to you) that let me know in the comments, I'll give you the extra CD from one of ours.

If you end up ordering anything from Seeds, enter BTW20 when you check out and you'll receive 20% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment