Monday, January 24, 2011

When Sinners Say I Do at Bethel

 
In conjunction with the men's ministry study on When Sinners Say I Do by Dave Harvey, I will be blogging weekly through the book a chapter per week in summary, outline form (with some related thoughts thrown in from my notes and other sources). I will attempt to post the summaries by the Monday following our Fri am meeting. There are several reasons for doing this:

First, it will serve as good review, reinforcement, and reminder for the men who are going through the study.

Second, those that aren't joining us in one of the studies can listen in and benefit (though I would say, if you are a man, I'd strongly encourage you to join Vito's evening group, Chuck's Sat. am group, or the 6-7am Fri group!).

Third, wives can track along with their husbands so that couples can discuss the content of the book together.

May the Lord use this study to strengthen and sweeten our marriages at Bethel, by his powerful gospel grace, and for his matchless glory! Please pray with me that this would happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment